Terms and Conditions
The independentresearch.com.au website (“Site”) and all associated pages is operated by Independent Investment Research "IIR"(ABN 90 111 536 700); Australian Financial Securities Licence (AFSL No 293655) allows IIR to offer general financial advice to both retail and wholesale clients. The content of the Site is for general information purposes only.
These Terms and Conditions are addressed to you, whether you are reading these pages on your own behalf, or on behalf of another person (such as an employer).
It is your responsibility to draw the contents of these Terms and Conditions to the attention of anyone who may gain access to the Site on your (or your employer's) behalf by using your User Name and Password, (or through your employers corporate account).
1. What you are allowed to do
- browse the Site and view the information on it for private, non-commercial use only;
- print off pages from the Site to the extent reasonably necessary for your use of the Site in accordance with the above.
provided that at all times you do not do any of the things set out in clause 2.
2. What are you not allowed to do
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, you may not:
- systematically copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk or in any other way) substantial parts of the Site;
- remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the Site or otherwise use any material contained on the Site except as set out in these Terms and Conditions;
- reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast anything available from the Site nor may anything available from the Site be used in connection with creating, promoting, trading, marketing investment products without the express written consent of IIR or its information providers; or
- use anything available from the Site for unlawful purposes and you shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations at all times.
User Identification and Password
Access to the Site is granted by use of a valid User Name and Password.
You agree to:
- treat your User Name and Password as confidential;
- not disclose your User Name and Password to any third person;
- comply with these Terms and Conditions of use;
- not interfere with or disrupt other users of the Site or subscribers to the various products available via the Site nor any of IIR services or equipment (including by way of viruses) and must not manipulate any of the information or data.
IIR reserve the right to amend the Password and other security procedures for access to the Site at any time.
In the absence of notice from you that the confidentiality of your User Name and Password has been compromised, we will be entitled to construe all activity on the Site using that Password as being for and on behalf of you and you agree to pay all fees so incurred and to take responsibility for all actions of persons using your Password.
If you are unsatisfied with your subscription at anytime, you can cancel and receive the balance of your account. The Site Administrator has the right to terminate access to a user without notice and without reason. This may occur any time.
Disclosure of Interest
IIR, its officers, employees, consultants and related bodies corporate have not and will not receive, whether directly or indirectly, any commission, fee, benefit, or advantage, whether pecuniary or otherwise, in connection with making any recommendation contained in this Site. From time to time, IIR or its officers, employees and related bodies corporate may have an interest in the securities, directly or indirectly, which are the subject of these recommendations; may buy or sell securities in the companies referred to in this Site; may effect transactions which may not be consistent with the recommendations in this Site; and/or perform paid services for the companies that are the subject of such recommendations.